The London Nautical School is an 11 to 18 Boys’ School situated in the center of London on the Southbank close to world famous theatres and art galleries. The river is close to our hearts and offers us a link to the sea, which gives us our heritage. The London Nautical School is a dynamic and progressive school that has high aspirations for its staff and students. With our 600+ students we are a close-knit, warm environment seeking colleagues who value this and wish to contribute to the wider life of our school and community.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Information Communication Technology (ICT) Department who is capable of teaching across the age and ability range.
- A dynamic and successful teacher.
- A highly motivated leader who will inspire our team to raise and sustain student achievement and progress across all key stages.
- Willing to make a significant contribution to whole school improvement.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, successful students.
- High aspirations and expectations of students’ achievement.
- Friendly, supportive and professional colleagues.
- Excellent leadership support, professional development and guidance.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm, resilience and vision.
- A commitment to and proven track record of raising standards and progress.
- A commitment to sharing good practice
- A willingness to go the extra mile for students and staff.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Personal Specification or to arrange a visit to the school, please email email@example.com or visit our website http://www.lns.org.uk/Job-Vacancies or contact Karen Powell, School Business Manager on 020 7620 2921.
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Karen Powell, School Business Manager, The London Nautical School, 61 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NA.
Closing date for completed application forms: Monday 21st May 2018 at 10am
Shortlisting date: 21st May 2018
Interview date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
The London Nautical School
61 Stamford Street
London SE1 9NA
Headmaster: Mr A Bull