We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic Head of ICT to join our team as soon as possible. The position will suit an inspirational individual who can lead and inspire our students to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be able to teach ICT to students of all abilities across Key Stages 3 to 5. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. This is a full-time position teaching our Senior Girls and Sixth Form.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range
• Able to provide strong leadership, that results in the ICT department providing first class teaching and learning opportunities for our students
• Experienced in teaching ICT through KS3 to KS5, with the ability to teach GCSE, A Level and BTEC
• Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
• An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
Above all you need to like children, to want the very best for them and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 21 January 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation. Claires Court is an equal opportunities employer.