& Sixth Form Centre
Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UZ
Head of Learning Yr7
commencing September 2019
TLR 2a (£6,646) – Permanent / Full Time
Your chance to lead a Year 7 Group’s Learning and Progress through to year 11
in a highly successful school
Any teaching subject considered
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week October half term
• Inspirational and vibrant curriculum area with enthusiastic students
• Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
• Forward-thinking and supportive pastoral team
• Successful applicant will lead a team of committed Form Tutors
• Heads of Learning are ably supported by an experienced team of Student Support Coordinators
• See website for full details and an application form
• Please include a letter, no more that two sides of A4 in length outlining how your experience fits the job description and your reasons for applying
• Informal visits are welcome prior to application
• Closing date: midday Monday 25th February 2019.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Tel: 01932 846162 www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.