Applications are invited for a qualified Head of Library and Learning Resources Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school; located 4 hours’ drive West of Sydney. This school offers extensive co-curricular opportunities and outstanding facilities to its staff and students.
About the Role:
• Facilitate effective learning opportunities for all students
• Part-time (0.2FTE) teaching load for Years 7-12
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Flexible start date
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
• Hold NESA accreditation and a valid WWCC
• Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537560MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537560MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).