Our client is a high-achieving co-educational Catholic school in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, catering for students from Year 7-12. The school prides itself on providing a holistic education where students gain transferable skills to fully equip them for their future.
About the Role:
- Head of Library
- Teacher Librarian
- Brand new library facility
- Managing two Library Technicians
- An additional subject specialism would be favourable
- Full-time, permanent role to start as soon as possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525780NB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525780NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).