Head of Marketing and Communications
- Expiring soon
- $90,000 - $110,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 26 February 2018
Smart Leaders is working with a rapidly growing Independent Grammar School, located 45 minutes' drive from Sydney's CBD. This school boasts over 800 student enrolments and has strong ties to the wider community. They require a professional and dynamic marketing manager to lead and collaborate with their team of staff. Applicants that value grace and integrity will enjoy working in this holistic school community.
About the Role:
- Develop and execute the school's strategic marketing plan
- Focus on digital marketing including social media
- Work closely with the Principal and senior leadership team
- Build the profile of a highly reputable educational institution
- Lead staff to coordinate events and external college engagements
- Demonstrated high level of marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with online and offline marketing strategies
- Demonstrated experience with leading teams of staff
- Posses a relevant tertiary degree in Marketing
- Previous experience in an educational institution will be well regarded
- Posses the right to work in Australia
Benefits of applying through Smart Leaders:
- Completely free, expert consultancy service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions in the education sector
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of all job details before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #1711-523006, or click the 'APPLY' link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 3, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers take the next step up in their career. Whether you’re looking for leadership positions in Australia or internationally, we can help find the right role for you.
We'll provide you with a personalised approach with career support from Tim Waley, who has more than 30 years’ experience as a principal, and the help of our experienced Executive Search recruitment specialists to improve your chances of securing your ideal role.
How we can help you
We’re here to connect you with the jobs that match your preferences, skills, experiences and education philosophies. Our team is made up of experienced school leaders and educators who deeply understand the needs of a school and its leadership team, and who are passionate about helping leaders find the right job.
We provide experienced and aspiring school leaders with a personalised job matching service that streamlines their job hunt, includes ongoing communication and coaching, that can increase the likelihood of their application being considered by a school.
Our wide range of free services for educators can help you to build a marketable executive profile that stands out from the crowd. As a candidate with Executive Search, you’ll work with a dedicated member of our team, who will support you in securing a new promotional position or to transition successfully from one school to the next. Your dedicated consultant will work with you to:
- Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
- Understand your career ambitions and provide a detailed consultative process about how to reach your goals
- Provide valuable insights on the schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
- Create a professional leadership application pack
- Create a professional and tailored CV
- Obtain all required references and vetting checks
- Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
Let’s get started
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what type of job you’re looking for or apply directly for one of our available jobs below, and we'll be in touch to provide you with more information or discuss great job opportunities.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.