Head of Mathematics
Start Date: 1st September 2018
Salary £28,660 - £47,298 (M1 to UPS3) (depending on experience)
Allowance: TLR1B £9,343 pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful Maths department. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and outstanding Head of Maths to help continue improving our outcomes for our students. Why not apply to join us?
The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher with:
• The ability to teach inspirational and outstanding lessons
• The ability to lead a large and dedicated department
• A commitment to Barking Abbey’s high expectations and powerful ethos
• Excellent subject knowledge
• A desire to work collaboratively and to make a real contribution to the future development of our department and the progress of our students
About Barking Abbey School:
• Visitors regularly tell us how our students are calm and well mannered
• A school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents
Interested applicants should download the teachers application form, found on-line at www.barkingabbeyschool.co.uk
Only fully completed application forms will be accepted, CV applications will not be considered.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this post: 9am, 1st March 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing 5th March 2018
Barking Abbey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process, including Disclosure check, will be undertaken on all successful applicants.