This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, well-resourced and supportive department. We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, inspiring and ambitious Head of MFL to lead our successful faculty.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering outstanding lessons and achieving excellent results for your students. You will be an outstanding teacher of Spanish and French, with experience of raising achievement and maintaining high expectations for all students. This is a unique opportunity to join community of staff striving to create an outstanding comprehensive school.
Ideal candidates will:
· Be an excellent MFL teacher who inspires and engages within the classroom. Equally, you will provide a wide range of opportunities outside of the classroom
· Have a positive impact on student’s progress
· Possess a strong desire to create an excellent department in which all are valued and play a key role in raising standards.
· Have demonstrable evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
· Be passionate about developing their own practice and the teaching and learning practice of others
· Communicates effectively to staff, students and parents
You can expect:
· Access to high quality CPD and research opportunities
· A hugely supportive leadership team
· The chance to work in a rapidly improving school and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Excellent facilities for sport.