Shrewsbury Academy opened in September 2016 following the merger of two Shrewsbury secondary schools and is part of the Shrewsbury Academies Trust. The Headteacher and senior leadership team are seeking inspirational, professional and dynamic teachers to join us on this exciting stage of our journey.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Head of MFL to join our innovative team from September 2018. This post would suit an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge or an ambitious languages teacher seeking their first leadership role.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
- Is an ambitious and inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
This post would suit an ambitious teacher seeking an environment where innovation and creativity are embraced. Shrewsbury Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hays Education if you would like to arrange this.
For more information and to request a full application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Shrewsbury Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure will be requested in the event of an individual being offered the position.