We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Head of Music who will inspire a love of Music in our students across Key Stages 2 & 3 and continue to sustain Music results and the profile of the department
You will have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching, be able to provide engaging and inspiring lessons and be a tutor.
You will join a dedicated, supportive, friendly team in order to continue our school’s drive for excellence.
We are looking for the ideal candidate who:
· Is passionate about education;
· Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
· Loves challenging themselves and others;
· Relishes opportunities to develop their own practice;
· Enjoys working as part of a team, recognising the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
We will offer you:
· Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
· A supportive staff body;
· A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
· A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged;
· A school where core values run throughout the curriculum and support pupils every step of the way.
Allenbourn Middle School is a mixed 9-13 middle school in the heart of Wimborne and is part of Wimborne Academy Trust. The pupils and staff work together to ensure everyone is achieving and succeeding. It is a fantastic school where pupils make excellent progress and gain valuable life experiences to take with them on their next steps. We are committed to raising pupil aspirations in order to reach their full potential. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact our office on 01202 886738.
AMS is committed to safeguarding and prompting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to enhanced disclosure checks under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.