“Dedicated to Achieving Dreams”
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
The successful candidate will join a committed team of specialists within this vibrant, multi-cultural school for girls. The candidate will have the ideas and commitment to develop Music across the school. This post offers an outstanding opportunity for professional development in a secure and supportive environment.
Levenshulme High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Securely Apply for this Position via WeTransfer
Please visit this vacancy on our website (www.eltrust.org/careers) and follow the instructions to securely send us your completed application pack:
- Complete your application in your preferred text editor (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Follow the 'apply now' link on the appropriate vacancy on our website
- Attach your completed application files
- Add your email address to the 'your email' field (so we can easily get in touch if needed)
- Click 'transfer' to send your files
You do not need to sign in or sign up to WeTransfer to use this feature. Alternatively, you can apply by post.
If you have any questions please contact the school on the address above or telephone number or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Successful applicants are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service’
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 30th September 2019
Interview Date: W/b: Monday 7th October 2019