Would you like to grow your career by leading a Performing Arts Department with excellent links in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented Music teacher who is keen to develop their leadership skills in a school with a new Headteacher that is on a rapid improvement journey? Are you passionate about Performing Arts and would relish the opportunity to build our new Performing Arts faculty to grow an area of our work which has a proud history, excellent facilities and first class external links? Would you like to work in a school with a ‘Disruption Free’ classrooms policy so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning?
Please contact email@example.com to request further details or to arrange an informal conversation about the post or visit to the school.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed Head of Performing Arts for April or September 2018
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS + TLR 1a (£7698)
This is an excellent time to join a confident, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed to our journey of improvement. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
- An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
- Passion about their subject specialism.
- Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
- Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
- A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
- A desire to develop pupils’ skills further by providing opportunities outside of the school day.
You will have the opportunity to teach Music across the entire 11-19 age range. The ability to teach to A Level is essential.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 26th January 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning 29th January
24 Haverstock Hill,
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: James Hadley