ISB are looking to recruit a 2 full time Heads of Primary. One for our Bandar campus and the other for the Kuala Belait campus.
The position in Bandar would suit an experienced and ambitious Head who is committed to the highest standards of Education and who can demonstrate leadership and management skills compatible with our School's vision, mission and values.
The position in Kuala Belait would suit both experienced Heads and also those looking for their first Headship position. Our campus in Kuala Belait is in the process of moving to a new site and we are looking for an individual who could oversee this exciting development and significantly grow student numbers
Established in 1964, International School Brunei (ISB) has over 50 years of experience as a non-profit, vibrant, inclusive school. Today ISB has over 1100 day and boarding students from 42 different nationalities and highly qualified teachers from all over the globe. In 2015 ISB moved to a bespoke, eco-friendly campus, nestled in primary rainforest, becoming one of the first schools in Asia to win the Green Flag award. Academic results are excellent, allowing ISB graduates to gain entry to top universities all over the world.
The successful applicant
- will show the ability to think strategically,
- will be skilled in team building,
- leading and motivating staff,
- and will possess a high level of operational efficiency, with the overall goal of ensuring excellent educational outcomes for our students.
The Head of Primary will work with an established team of professionals to determine the strategic future of the school and the development of the staff team to meet these high expectations
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- A school with an inclusive ethos;
- An institution which pursues holistic education - fitting our "Everyone Excels" motto;
- A diverse student and staff body;
- A fast-moving educational environment;
- An institution which develops, promotes and has implemented innovative education ideas and practices.
The successful candidate will be:
- positive, and have a determination to succeed;
- flexible, adaptable and resilient;
- a team player;
- committed to enriching the academic curriculum.
Interested candidates are requested to complete an application through the TES Quick Apply function
You can submit an ISB on line application form (please click here http://www.isb.edu.bn/about/?target=staff-vacancies for more information and for the application form) and covering letter including a passport sized photograph; the names and contact details (including a telephone number) for three professional referees, one of whom must be your current Headteacher/Principal to email@example.com