ENS is in need of a Head of KS1&2 Department/Educational Advisor to work in our central Moscow branches from 26th August 2021.
We expect the right candidate would ensure continuity and coherence of curriculum development and compliance with English National Curriculum guidelines; support the campus administration and teaching staff in developing the whole school timetable, planning, subject allocation and staffing; liaise with parents establishing a professional, friendly and trusting relationship with them; organize and lead parent`s meetings in cooperation with campus deputy, when needed; take part in ENS moderation meetings; support and mentor KS1 and 2 teaching and assistant teaching staff through regular meetings, discussions and observations when staffing allows; check teacher`s planning and help when required.
ENS was established in 2004 as a private nursery school in Moscow. We have 15 years experience teaching children in our 5 branches where classes range from Pre-Nursery to Year 6.
We follow the English National Curriculum teaching mostly Russian children. During the school day children have separate lessons with a range of specialist teachers such as music, drama and sport.
We have an individual approach to each child. We are concerned with the child’s holistic development with particular emphasis on their English language skills.
- A highly competitive salary
- Up to 6 weeks paid holidays within 10 academic months
- 4 weeks paid holidays in the summer, plus a bonus for signing for additional year
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm including up to one and a half hours PPA/planning time per day
- Accommodation close to school provided
- Emergency medical insurance
- Flight allowance and work permit
- Meals provided during the school day
- Constant support from the English-speaking administrative staff as well as help with settling in to Moscow life.
If you feel you are the right person for the post, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV along with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the schools, please feel free to visit our website: www.englishnursery.ru/en
ENS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. Applicants will also be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country and/or current country of residence prior to appointment. Every employee is personally responsible for being vigilant and carrying out their responsibilities under our Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies. ensure continuity and coherence of curriculum development and compliance with English
English Nursery and Primary School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 8 years