King's College Panama, The British School of Panama is looking to appoint a Head of Primary for August 2018.
A dynamic, experienced and inspirational leader, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
Timeline of application and employment
- All applications must be completed with the King’s Application Form (in-line with Safer Recruitment Policy).
- References will be called for before interview.
- Interviews will be on skype by members of the School Leadership team.
- Successful candidates must be prepared to be re interviewed by a student body within the same week of the main interview and maybe asked for a sample of planning to be emailed to the school.
- Candidates will be informed of the outcome of the interview within a week and a formal offer made from the Head teacher.
- Kings Group HR department will issue very competitive Terms & Conditions following formal offer.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Panama please complete and send the application pack, available at http://vacancies.kingsgroup.org/?centre=Panama
To apply, please also send a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 and a recent photograph (by email) by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 28th February 2018.
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.