Head of Religious Education
Hours: Full time
Salary: MPS + TLR 1D
St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington R.C. Comprehensive school. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Religious Education who has the vision and ambition to deliver unrivalled provision for our students across KS4 and 5. You must be able to teach across the full age and ability range. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic department that has achieved good results at KS4.
You role will include:
• Being a practicing Roman Catholic
• Being passionate about Religious Education
• Communicating effectively with all staff, students and parents
• Raising aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability as well as the R.E. Department.
• Taking responsibility for all aspects of the planning, delivery and accountability of Curriculum R.E.
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
How to apply: An application form is attached and is also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh firstname.lastname@example.org