Head of School
Laithes Primary School
- Expiring soon
- L12 – L16
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 5 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Laithes Primary School. We are looking to appoint an inspirational Head of School to work with the Executive Headteacher to lead the school through the next stage of its development. As part of the Shire Multi Academy Trust our vision to be inclusive, collaborative, inspirational, aspirational, accountable and responsible has grown and developed from our core values and belief in what make a successful school and a successful trust, on where everyone can ‘Learn to Fly High’
We are looking for:
- A visionary leader with a clear focus on ensuring high quality education for all our children.
- Experience of school leadership or leading developments across school.
- A person who is committed to developing strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and extended partners.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent record of enabling all children to make accelerated progress and able to lead others to this same success.
- A people person with the ability to identify and lead change in a positive inspirational and empathetic way.
We will offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school environment where everyone is valued.
- A dedicated and hard-working staff team with the potential for further development.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and are proud of their school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Judith Hirst, Executive Headteacher on 07976377171.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th October 2017 at 9.00 am.
Application forms are available from, and returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shire Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Laithes Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
About Laithes Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.