Head of School: Holy Trinity CE (A) School
Number on roll: 339
The Governors of this happy, successful and over-subscribed Church of England Federation are seeking to appoint a highly effective and dedicated teacher to lead Holy Trinity School as Head of School from September 2018. Our Federation was formed in October 2014 and consists of Little Marlow Infant School and Holy Trinity Junior School – rated Good and Outstanding respectively. As a non-class based Head of School, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the school, staff, teaching and learning, behaviour of pupils, communication with parents and accountable for the performance of children. You will be supported by the Executive Headteacher of the Federation and the Governing Body to build upon the already consistently good outcomes and reputation of the schools.
This post represents a really exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their leadership skills under the guidance of an Executive Headteacher and supported by the Governing Body. The successful candidate will be a strong and knowledgeable primary practitioner with an excellent record of teaching and leadership experience.
Please apply if you:
· Are an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have experience of leadership
· Are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Have high expectations of children, colleagues and yourself
· Are able to motivate and inspire both staff and pupils
· Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
· Have the ability to develop strong relationships with staff, pupils, parents, Governors and other stakeholders
· Are committed to the Christian ethos of our schools
In return, we can offer:
· Motivated, happy and enthusiastic children who are very proud of their schools
· A team of dedicated and talented staff and a supportive governing body
· A positive, caring Christian ethos, clearly evident throughout the Federation
· Excellent opportunities for the development of leadership skills
· Welcoming and loyal schools, churches and local communities
· Non-class based teaching commitment
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please call 01628 482831 or email email@example.com to agree a mutually convenient time. The Chair of Governors is happy to be contacted for an informal conversation via the school office.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning 21st May
Our Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.