Head of School
St. Chad’s Church of England Primary School
Required for September 2019
Salary: Leadership, L11 – L15
The role will be based at St. Chad’s Church of England Primary School
Part of Abbey Multi Academy Trust, St.Chad’s C of E Primary School is a popular oversubscribed primary school located in Leeds. Our very successful Ofsted and SIAMS Inspections in 2017/18, highlighted our school’s many strengths and excellent qualities. We have very high expectations of our pupils’ behaviour and this is underpinned by our caring, sharing Christian ethos. St Chad’s Church of England Primary School shares in the Trust mission to work In Partnership to 'Educate, Nurture and Empower'.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and inspirational primary school leader who is who can offer a compelling track record of delivering improvement. You’ll bring a tenacious and practical approach that is rooted in a desire to create an exceptional learning environment for children and a rewarding professional experience for staff. Collaborative in style, you’ll welcome the opportunity to draw on expertise and talent from across the Trust, and encourage professional development at all levels.
Further information can be found via the following links:
We are looking for:
• An experienced and inspirational primary school leader with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing
• A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the school
• A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
• Someone who will support the Christian ethos of both academies
We can offer you:
• Eager, enthusiastic, considerate children who are pleasure to teach
• Fantastic teams with dedicated and committed staff based in excellent learning environments
• Supported by a Trust that values and invests in the continuing professional development of all staff
Visits to our school to meet the team and experience our wonderful atmosphere, are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting us on 0113 2739152.
To apply please download the recruitment pack and email a completed application form to the recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact us on 0113 2739152
Closing date: 25th April 2019, interviews will be held week commencing 29th April 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.