The Trustees of the Community Inclusive Trust invite applications for the position of Head of School
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to spearhead the day to day running of this brand new school.
Are you the person to lead us forward?
We are looking for a leader who has:
- drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- commitment to and a proven track record of achieving high standards for children including those within the Foundation Stage
- ability to motivate, inspire and support staff
- commitment to working collaboratively in partnership with others
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to take a key role in shaping a brand new school
- supportive governors
- the support and guidance of an Executive Headteacher
- supportive and innovative network of primary schools within the Community Inclusive Trust
- benefits of CIT services and support including school improvement, finance and CPD
- a dedicated Primary Lead who works with each of the primary schools within CIT
The School is part of the Community Inclusive Trust, a group of 9 academies. The successful candidate will be given both autonomy and resources to shape the future of Poplar Farm in line with the Trust’s core values of Trust, Respect, Outstanding Provision and Personalised Learning.
You are warmly invited to visit us. To make arrangements please to visit or if you wish to speak to Paul Hill (CIT Primary Lead) then please contact via email email@example.com
Application forms can be found with the TES advert, the CIT website at http://www.citacademies.co.uk/ and the Poplar Farm School website http://poplarfarm.eschools.co.uk
Closing date for applications: noon on 26th February
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 5th March
The Community Inclusive Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Poplar Farm Primary School opening September 2018
NoR: 60 rising to 420 over 7 years