Are you a passionate leader who will ensure that every child has the right to be the best that they can be?
Do you have the courage to think outside of the box, facing the challenges that this can bring, in order to deliver the best relevant learning experiences for all our pupils?
Following the restructure of our senior leadership team we are looking to appoint a Head of School at Haveley Hey Community School for September 2018.
Haveley Hey is a good school (Ofsted Jan 2015) with a caring and nurturing atmosphere that pupils, parents and staff are proud to be a part of. As part of the Children of Success Schools Trust (CoSST), working closely with our partner school, The Willows Primary School, our aim is to raise the aspirations and improve the life chances for the pupils and families in Wythenshawe.
Working closely with the Executive Head Teacher, you will be responsible for the strategic direction and day to day running of the school. You will have proven experience of Senior Leadership, ideally being a serving Deputy Head Teacher who is looking for the next step in your career – with the support and guidance of the Executive Head Teacher.
We can offer:
- a strong, dedicated and committed team of staff,
- happy motivated pupils who are enthusiastic about their learning,
- an academy that enjoys good partnership links with parents, neighbouring schools and the wider community,
- a strong and supportive governing body,
- an innovative and exciting school always seeking to make positive change,
- a firm commitment to continuing professional development .
We are looking for a leader who:
- is committed to developing and empowering our children, their families and our staff,
- will continue to put the children’s learning and their outcomes at the heart of every decision,
- has strong interpersonal skills, can communicate well and build strong relationships within and beyond our school,
- is reflective and forward thinking and who will have high expectations of all stakeholders.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed please contact Susannah Atherton on 0161 437 4444.
To make an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form from the website www.haveleyhey.manchester.sch.uk
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and will take place on Thursday 1st March.
Closing Date for applications 9 am Friday 9th March 2018.
Shortlisting Tuesday 13th March.
Interviews Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd March.