An exciting opportunity to lead our school to even greater success!
Are you looking for the next challenge in your school leadership career?
Are you an inspirational leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all students have the potential to succeed?
Following the promotion of the current post holder, an exciting opportunity has arisen to guide Alderman White School through its next stage of development.
Alderman White School is a friendly, thriving and stimulating place to work and study. We set high aims for every student and appoint staff who can inspire and motivate the school community. Following our recent ‘Good’ Ofsted judgement, and a rise in student achievement, we are looking for someone who shares our vision to establish ‘A Culture of Excellence’ and our belief that all students have the potential to succeed. Success is represented by happy, confident, well-rounded students who make excellent progress and who are well-equipped and confident to tackle the next stages of their life and contribute positively to their community.
Our new Head of School will be someone who is making rapid progress in their career, who has shown that they can thrive under the challenges of leadership and is ready to move to a new level. They will have a clear vision and sense of purpose. They will work well as part of our Trust team, but be single-minded in their desire to succeed for Alderman White.
Alderman White is part of the White Hills Park Federation Trust, a small, successful Multi-Academy Trust, with strong vision and values. The Head of School will lead Alderman White School and play a key part in supporting the leadership of the Trust as a whole, as we enter a new and exciting stage of development.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Lead the school with passion and a focus on quality that grows both the school and the schools’ reputation
- Keep learning at the heart of school leadership
- Collaborate and build high performing teams; inspire, motivate and develop sustainable relationships with all members of the school community
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and the community in a manner that is open, inclusive and conveys the values of the Academy Trust and the school
What can you expect from us?
- Happy students with a strong desire and motivation to learn
- A committed, supportive and hard-working staff
- Excellent extra-curricular activities to develop the whole child
- The opportunity to work closely with Directors and the Executive Principal of the Trust to contribute to the strategic growth and development of the organisation
- The opportunity to be creative in a unique setting
- A commitment to high quality continuing professional development for you
Applicants are warmly welcomed to visit the school and have an opportunity to meet with the Executive Principal of The White Hills Park Federation Trust as follows:
- Friday, 9th March 2018 from 1.30 pm onwards
- Monday, 12th March 2018 any time
- Wednesday, 14th March 2018 from 11.00 am onwards
- Thursday, 15th March 2018 any time
To arrange a visit or have an informal discussion about the post, please telephone Karen Sims, PA to the Executive Principal on 0115 9078111 or email on email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 9.00 am on Monday, 19th March 2018
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday, 20th March and interviews will be held on Tuesday, 27th and Wednesday, 28th March 2018
The post is available from September 2018.
The White Hills Park Federation Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance and checks will be made with past employers.
Alderman White School
The White Hills Park Federation Trust
Bramcote, Nottingham, NG9 3DU