Head of Science Faculty
Our client is a long standing private school situated in a beautiful ocean side town in Queensland. Located an hour flight North of Brisbane, the successful candidate can enjoy a wonderful beach side lifestyle while working at one of the areas’ top schools. This full time position for the right person, ideally commencing in Term 3 or by negotiation. The successful candidate will have the relevant qualification and be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Passionate and equipped with contemporary pedagogy and assessment practices, you will enjoy working in collaborative team dedicated to providing a quality education for secondary students.
About the Role:
* Full Time, Leadership (Tier 3) Position
* To commence Term 3 or by negotiation with the successful candidate
* The successful candidate will demonstrate personal attributes of teamwork, motivation, loyalty, honesty and integrity
* Essential Criteria:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the College
- Ability to teach up to and including senior subjects in the Science domain
- Demonstrated understanding of ACARA and QCAA subjects and their requirements
- Demonstrated leadership in curriculum and pedagogical development
- High level of communication, interpersonal and administration skills.
- Demonstrated behaviour management knowledge and skills.
* Beautiful coastal area – seaside lifestyle along the Capricorn Coast
* Aspiring leaders encouraged to apply for this role
* Excellent community reputation in the region
* Holistic approach to education
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537527KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB WEB1906-537527MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).