Head of Science
Start date: September 2019
Salary: Leadership Pay Scale
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to lead our large and successful faculty based in 16 purpose built and well-equipped laboratories. We wish to appoint an ambitious and talented individual who is able to inspire and lead others. There will be the opportunity to teach A Level for a suitably qualified candidate.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise science learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to lead
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcome please contact Sarah Stafrace on 01428 725900 or by email: email@example.com
For further details on how to apply, please visit http://www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk/about-bohunt/vacancies/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Friday 22 March 2019
Interviews are due to take place: Monday 25 March 2019