We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative teacher to co-ordinate and teach Science to pupils up to 13+ Common Entrance and Scholarship Level.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A relevant degree and teaching qualification
- A good subject knowledge
- The ability to co-ordinate, lead and teach Science across KS2 & KS3, at all levels
- An ability to communicate and co-operate with colleagues
- A sense of humour, patience and genuine liking for children
- A commitment to the ethos and demands of an independent prep school community
- A real desire to make a difference to the lives of young people.
The school has its own generous salary scale.
Short-listed candidates will be called to the School for interview on week commencing 19th March 2018.
Letter of application, together with a completed application form should be sent to:
The Headmaster, Old Buckenham Hall, Brettenham Park, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7PH.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 15th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete Disclosure Application forms, which means providing criminal conviction information.