We are seeking an innovative, experienced, well qualified teacher to lead our friendly Science department at Three Rivers Academy. We are looking for an inspirational leader who is committed to bringing out the best in every student.
This is an exciting time for Three Rivers Academy and we are delighted to be opening our new school building in February 2018. The new school will allow for an increased roll and provide state of the art, purpose built provision for our students, all under one roof. We are enthusiastic about our students learning and believe they deserve the best provision. The strength, determination and passion within our community enable us to continually improve.
We are looking for:
- Excellent role models in teaching and learning
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Ability to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning
- A high level of ICT skills and experience of using these in the classroom to enhance learning
- The experience of leading, coaching and managing staff
- A commitment to all students receiving an outstanding educational experience in Science
- The awareness of the need to monitor and support the progress of all students, with timely interventions, is vital
- You will be a creative teacher who is ambitious for the students you are responsible for with a strong working knowledge of all science subjects at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
We can offer:
- We offer an outstanding professional development programme
- A successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package
Year 11 students are celebrating a combined percentage of 60% Grade 4 and above in English and Maths – a fantastic 15% rise in just over one year of leading the school.
Head of School, Anne-Louise Payne, said "These fantastic results are testament to the hard work and commitment our students have shown throughout this academic year. Since joining The Howard Partnership Trust, a little over one year ago, we have introduced more aspirational targets and I am very proud that the students have clearly risen to the challenge! Improved attitudes to learning, support from parents, and the hard work and dedication of staff have resulted in more students being able to access both A Level and vocational pathways.”
Tours to the school are warmly welcomed, please call the recruitment team to arrange 01372 455796.
The Howard Partnership Trust is proud to be working in partnership with Three Rivers Academy and supporting the school at this exciting time in its development. Please see our website www.thehowardpartnership.org for further information.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing Date: Sunday 8 October
Interview Date: Monday 16 October
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
THPT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.