The Sheffield Private School is an established co-educational school in Al Qusais, Dubai. Since 2016 it has consistently been rated good with some very good and outstanding features. We offer National Curriculum for England, from Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) up to Post 16 with courses leading to GCSE, GCE, A-level and BTEC qualifications. With more than 60 nationalities in the student body we are a diverse and truly international school.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated practitioner to start with us in August 2020 who can provide leadership in curriculum planning, development, monitoring, evaluation and assessment.
Their responsibilities include:
• Creating conditions which ensure that the school is focused on effective teaching and learning.
• Managing the performance of the staff they are responsible for, to bring improvements.
• Constantly tracking the student performance and analysing student progress and attainment data.
• Strengthening professional networking with other schools and universities.
• Support the effective professional development of the staff
• Provide leadership in the development and implementation of academic policies and practices that are consistent with the school’s academic goals and values.
Applicants should hold a relevant degree and teaching/Leadership qualification (NPQSL, NPQH) and have experience of the National Curriculum for England. They should have a good record of successful leadership with a proven track record in raising standards of achievement.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
A Competitive tax free Salary, Health Insurance, Annual Travel Allowance and Accommodation.