An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, vibrant school as Head of Spanish. We are an oversubscribed Ofsted rated ‘Good’ (2018) school. We have approximately 1500 students, the majority of whom continue their education into our flourishing sixth form. We can offer:
• The opportunity to work with our outstanding MFL team.
• Professional development opportunities including an excellent NQT programme and a genuine commitment to develop your career.
• Access to a cycle scheme and childcare vouchers.
• Full induction programme for new staff.
• Christmas and Summer all staff parties plus regular faculty-wide socials.
• Free on-site parking for all staff.
• Superb sports facilities including a trim trail and fitness centre which is available for use by staff for free until 6pm.
We use educational research to inform and develop our teaching and try to understand how students learn so we can improve outcomes. Visit our website for more information http://thenobelschool.org/about-the-school/vacancies/ or contact Liz Maden on 01438 222600 to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 11.59pm, Sunday 24 February 2019
The Nobel School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all of its students and staff. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to satisfactory recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.