Applications are invited for a qualified Teacher for a position at a well-regarded Independent, girls’ school, located in Sydney’s Northern suburbs. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Head of TAS – Technology and Applied Studies
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position to commence January 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Hold a teaching qualification in Technology and Applied Studies/Design & Technology that is accredited/recognised in Australia
• Experienced TAS Teacher and ability to lead a team
• Be registered, or have the ability to be accredited with NESA & WWCC
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540946FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540946MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).