To start January 2019 or sooner
Head of Technology
MPS/UPS + TLR2B (Inner London Scale)
We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Technology teacher to join us in January. The ideal candidate will be an experienced practitioner, with a proven track record of results at KS4 in resistant materials or product design. Experience in teaching other technology subjects would be an advantage but not essential.
You will have experience of curriculum planning, innovation and possess effective leadership skills. We have state of the art Technology rooms, which are purpose built. If you have a passion for Technology and helping students to achieve their potential, then please apply.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to lead a team and develop Technology provision within the school
• A great teacher who wants to continually develop their practice
• Committed to the idea of success for every child
• Innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
• Reflective, and ready to take on board new ideas
• Ability to design and deliver a curriculum that meets the new specification
Oaklands is a small school with a very friendly atmosphere. Students want to learn and know that they will achieve at Oaklands. If you think that this is the post for you we look forward to hearing from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be DBS checked.
Please contact Ms Sam Harvey (HR Officer) for an application pack:
Telephone: 0207 613 1014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 19th June 2018