Term-time plus two weeks
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding Head’s PA and Office Manager to lead a motivated and successful team. Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys examination results which well above local and national averages. This post would suit an experienced PA or Office Manager who can provide exceptional support to the Headteacher whilst managing the school administration team.
We are looking to appoint a team player who has the skills and talent to:
- Deliver a high level of support to the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Inspire colleagues and manage responsibilities within all areas of the department
- Foster a sense of collegiality and mutual support
- Prioritise activities and manage conflicting demands
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism.
We will offer a caring and supportive school community where:
- Pupils are well behaved, enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Colleagues are welcoming and committed to doing their absolute best
- There is a strong commitment to CPD and to tailored professional growth
- An environment in which innovation and risk-taking are encouraged.
Please see the job description and person specification for further details on this exciting role. Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 18 June 2018, with interviews taking place at the end of the week.
We are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.