The Directors invite applications for the post of Head Teacher. The IJDS is a vibrant, warm, single-form entry, faith primary school, passionate about our children’s learning and development. Our ethos is built on a love of learning, both secular and religious.
Our next Head Teacher will:
- Encourage all children to achieve their best and flourish emotionally, spiritually, academically and socially
- Lead with enthusiasm, ensuring our dedicated staff continue to grow, develop and thrive
- Embrace and promote our Jewish ethos
- Shape the next stage of development of our Ofsted accredited Outstanding school
What we can offer you:
- A platform for your ideas, creativity and flair
- Leadership of an in-demand, top-ranking Barnet primary school
- A working environment with enthusiastic, happy and confident children
- An outstanding community of engaged pupils, staff and parents
- Support with your continuing professional development
Requests for an informal tour prior to interview are welcome.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application pack.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 20th December 2017 at 12 noon
The Independent Jewish Day School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). IJDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.