Are you an experienced head teacher who is looking for a challenge? Do you have a proven track record? Are you a Head teacher with a can do attitude? Then Heath Mount Primary school is looking for you.
We are looking for an experienced ambitious, creative and enthusiastic Headteacher to lead our school on the next stage of our journey. Heath Mount Primary school has had many challenges in the past few years and as a result we are now looking for an experienced head teacher to lead this school to ensure children are given the very best education. We look forward to welcoming someone who will inspire our young people and staff team to reach their maximum potential in an outstanding, safe and secure learning environment. The school currently has a very supportive IEB in place (Since December 2017) which is committed to support the new post holder to carry out their job. The community at Heath Mount is a very supportive one, parents want an outstanding leader who will ensure their children are given the best education entitlement that they deserve.
The IEB are passionate about ensuring the right candidate is appointed and can give the school the success it deserves.
- Some who has been a successful primary school Head Teacher for at least 2 years.
- A candidate who has excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills along with energy and enthusiasm, and a clear focus on ensuring high quality education for all pupils
- A person who can inspire and coach to sustain and nurture strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and school partners
- A leader who can successfully demonstrate clear vision, effective management and an ability to empower and develop a team of dedicated staff.
- An outstanding practitioner who is firmly rooted in teaching and learning with an excellent record of enabling all children to make good progress and who can ensure that every child receives the best education, maintain outstanding levels of teaching, excellent children’s achievement and ensure the whole well-being of every child.
We can offer:
- Children who enjoy their learning and achieve well and who are proud of their school and their achievements.
- A friendly, committed and hardworking staff and supportive parents and families.
- A supportive and dedicated IEB
- A challenge
Closing Date: Friday 2 March 2018, 9am
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting Paula Weston on 0121 675 4686.
We highly recommend you come and visit the school and see the potential at Heath Mount. This can be arranged at the following times:
Tuesday 27 February 2018, 9:00am
Wednesday 28 February 2018, 1:30pm
Thursday 1 March 2018, 4:00pm
For further details and application form, please contact the Response Handling Unit on 0121 464 6488 (24 hour answerphone) or email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting ref: ES2015TE
Heath Mount Primary School, Knutsford Street (Off Mary Street), Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 9ST, Tel: 0121 464 1691