The Governors seek to appoint an energetic and dynamic leader who has proven leadership experience at senior management level of driving achievement, who champions inclusion and values the contribution that everyone in the school community can make.
At St Margaret’s, we aim to provide a safe, caring environment where all children are able to enjoy their learning and thrive. Our school vision is that ‘together through Christ’, our children will be:
- Responsible and Resilient
- Thoughtful and Tolerant
- Confident and Caring
- Lifelong Learners
The successful candidate will have had experience and involvement in developing a curriculum that encourages participation and engagement, to ensure that every child achieves their potential and is well placed for their journey of lifelong learning.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn, well behaved and very proud of their school
- An appetite for creativity and continuous improvement
- A dedicated, caring and experienced staff team
- A supportive and committed Governing Body
- An engaged and enthusiastic parent community
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Has high expectations, vision and initiative
- Is a strategic thinker
- Is a respected and inspirational leader
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is passionate about the education of children
Applicants should be Christians who are able to maintain and develop the Anglican ethos of our school.
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit the school. Please contact the School Business Manager, Fleur Piddlesden by email at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Completed application forms accepted online via the link below or email/post to the school address for the attention of school business manager Fleur Piddlesden.
Closing date: midnight 26th February 2018
Interview dates: 21st & 22nd March 2018
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake, or currently hold, an enhanced DBS Certificate.
Brighton and Hove City Council is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sectors of the community.