The Governors of The English School seek to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Head Teacher for September 2020. This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, empathic and courageous leader to take the helm of an outstanding school and lead it successfully and innovatively into the new decade.
The candidate must be an experienced senior leader with a proven track record of promoting, developing and delivering excellence in education. Experience in an English style prep school (Pre-Kg to Year 8) in the UK, or abroad, would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite. The successful candidate must also be confident in continuing to drive forward the school’s e-learning journey, which will be moving into its 6th year, and ideally have experience in innovation using technology.
The English School is a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking school. It has a local, regional and international reputation for delivering excellence, reinforced by its January 2019 Independent Schools Inspectorate British Schools Overseas inspection report, where the quality of pupil’s learning and achievement and personal development were rated ‘excellent’. In recent years the school has been shortlisted on a number of occasions for international school awards.
What The English School offers:
• A school heavily invested in and at the forefront of e-learning.
• Openness to innovation and pedagogical concepts.
• A real understanding of students, staff and parents with high quality feedback from each of these elements regarding excellent levels of: education, community spirit and job satisfaction.
• Supportive, approachable, dynamic and forward thinking Leadership Team.
• Hugely supportive Governing Body.
• Membership of IAPS, BSME, COBIS and BSO status through three-yearly ISI inspection.
• A competitive executive package: generous salaries and indemnities for all teaching staff where the average stay is 5 years.
Salary to be in the range in the region of 40000 KD per annum (tax free). Benefits include executive housing and vehicle provision/allowance.
For further information, including Job Description and application instructions, please click on this link https://the-english-school.breezy.hr/p/c79d726e4d0b.
The current Head Teacher will be more than happy to discuss the role in more detail with applicants and a Skype meeting can be arranged through the Head’s PA at this email address email@example.com