Governors of this warm and friendly school seek to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader with effect from Spring 2019. We look forward to appointing a new Head teacher who will maintain the excellent achievements and ethos of this village school, building upon our close relationships with the parents and the community. You can find out more about our school by visiting our website: www.nanpean.cornwall.sch.uk.
Our Pupils would like a Head teacher who:
- Is fun, fair, and approachable.
- Has excellent behaviour management skills.
- Is committed to fostering strong links with the community and maintaining our positive reputation, particularly for inclusion.
- Respects the views and individuality of all our pupils and who can support the work of our proactive school council and Rights Respecting School group.
Our staff and Governors want a Head teacher who:
- Is a dynamic and innovative leader with a track record of improving outcomes for children.
- Is dedicated to delivering outstanding standards of teaching and learning through a creative, balanced, and inclusive curriculum.
- Is up to date with current practice and able to model a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Is reflective and committed to rigorous school improvement: able to recognise current strengths and maintain stability while managing change.
- Is a role model with strong leadership skills and high expectations for themselves and others.
- Has a clear vision for the future of Nanpean School and is able to build upon our current successes in our journey towards becoming an outstanding school.
Our school offers:
- Enthusiastic and wonderful children who are eager to learn.
- A welcoming and enjoyable environment.
- A strong, supportive governing board who are well informed and dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional development.
- A dedicated, hardworking and supportive staff who are committed to ensuring our pupils get the best possible education and make maximum progress.
Nanpean School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation that all of our staff and volunteers share this commitment. References will be requested prior to interview and appointment to this post is subject to a successful enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and assessment against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.
Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 10th September 2018
Shortlisting: Friday 14th September 2018
Interview Dates: Thursday 27th and Friday 28th September 2018
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Pack, which includes a Person Specification, a Job Description, and more details about our school. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. We have set aside dates for visits so please come and see us; to book a visit contact us at email@example.com