The governing body seek to recruit an aspirational leader who will build on the existing strengths
and successes of the school.
The post will be Full time, permanent with some teaching commitment.
The salary range is L6-L12
The start date is September 2018 if possible or January 2019
Community Maintained; 3 to 11 years
Group 1 5 classes
Current number on role is 93 plus pre-school
Could you be our next Headteacher?
Everyone who visits us says what a welcoming school it is. We’re a small, friendly, thriving school.
We have just been judged good by Ofsted and are aspiring to be outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on our headship role for September 2018 and lead us through our next chapter.
The governing body will appoint someone who:
• can apply the school vision and ethos to strategic evaluation and planning for improvement.
• will use their leadership qualities to support the strong teamwork at the school and ensure
that our committed staff continue to grow and develop.
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children.
• has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• can analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning.
• can ensure effective financial management of the school budget.
What we can offer you:
• Our children are happy, keen and well behaved.
• Our staff are well trained, friendly, dedicated and enthusiastic.
• Our Governing body is strong, skilled and engaged with the school.
• Our PFA is active and well supported.
• We are part of the Kyra teaching School Alliance.
• The school is set in the middle of a village with wonderful grounds that are used to enhance the learning of the students and their physical well-being.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01652 678387 to make an appointment.
To request an application pack please contact Wendy Blackburn (School administrator) at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Monday 11th June 2018 and interviews will take place on Thursday 21st June 2018
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore, we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.