The Meadows School is a 9-19 special school based in Oldbury, West Midlands; supporting students with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD), physical disabilities and complex medical health and learning needs. We cater for 160 students. We were judged Good by Ofsted (2017)
Following the departure of our Head teacher, the Governors wish to appoint a new Head teacher to be part of this family and to share in their success in moving the school forward.
- Be an exceptional individual who demonstrates energy, passion and excellent leadership in a complex and changing environment.
- Maintain standards of safeguarding for all our students with varied needs and medical conditions.
- Be committed to working in partnership with pupils, governors, staff, parents and the community.
- Be aspirational for all students to achieve their maximum potential.
We will offer you:
- Highly committed governors, supportive staff and parents.
- An excellent learning environment
- Strong support for your future and professional development.
We strongly encourage all prospective candidates to visit the school. Please contact Cheryl Talbot on 0121 569 7080 to arrange a visit.
Return applications by email to SIPS Education Ltd, HR Department, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or to email@example.com
Closing date for application: 9am 21st January 2019
Short listing date: 21st January 2019
Interview process: 24th and 25th January 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.