Burnt Tree Primary School
Start Date: September 2018
Salary range: L18-L24
Burnt Tree Primary School is looking for its next inspirational leader to drive forward improvements and secure future performance. Are you an outstanding leader, able to inspire and lead our team of staff and children?
About our school
Burnt Tree is a popular two form entry school with a Nursery. Rated as 'good' by Ofsted in January 2015 the school is in a strong position to become an ‘outstanding school’ at the next inspection. We have successfully achieved the Basic Skills Quality Mark for Early Years and Primary and the Primary Science Quality Mark. The school benefited from a large extension in 2014 and offers fantastic resources that enhance learning including a dance studio, science and technology room and a large field.
The school serves a diverse community and relationships between families and the school are excellent.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
· Clear focused vision to take our school forward
· Excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
· Is an inspirational role model with strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills
· is reflective, with good communication and listening skills; able to recognise current strengths, maintaining stability while managing change
In return we can offer:
· A strong, supportive governing board who are well informed and are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional development
· A welcoming, friendly environment, with a committed and dedicated team of staff
· Children who love learning
· Supportive families
We believe this is a very exciting opportunity for a talented, driven individual to progress their career.
For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact Mrs. Sara Poulton, School Administrator on 0121 557 2967
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and we have set aside the following dates – Tuesday 13th February at 10.00am, Thursday 15th February at 2pm and Tuesday 27th February at 9.30am for this purpose.
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd March 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 5th March and interviews will be held on Monday 19th March and Tuesday 20th March. Please note that references will be requested prior to interviews.
Application forms and details are available from and returnable to Mrs. Sara Poulton, School Administrator, Burnt Tree Primary School, Hill Road, Tividale, West Midlands B69 2LN email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.