We are looking for a practising Catholic, whose leadership will place the school at the forefront of achievement, taking the school from good to outstanding, who has the ability to work in partnership with all staff, parents, governors and the wider Parish community.
From you, we need:
- A committed and practising Catholic who promotes the school’s ethos and values.
- Dynamic and successful leadership.
- Belief in the enjoyment of education and the ability to achieve high quality learning experiences for all our children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High expectations, vision and initiative.
We can offer you:
- A hard working dedicated and enthusiastic staff team, who are supported by an effective governing body.
- A popular school with consistent high standards of progress and attainment.
- A happy and caring learning environment.
- Wonderful children, who love school and learning.
- Excellent links with the Diocese and other local Catholic schools.
The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service (CES) contract.
Applicants are warmly invited to visit school by prior arrangement.
Please contact Mrs Jacqui Hodkinson via the school office at the above address or by email on: email@example.com.
St Edward’s is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday, 26th February 2018, 12noon.
Short Listing date: Tuesday 27th February 2018.
Interviews date: 5th/6th March 2018.