Saint Edmund’s Catholic Primary School
Duncan Street, Calne, Wiltshire.
Tel: 01249 813821 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has now arisen at Saint Edmund’s Catholic Primary. The school community is looking for a proven leader who has the vision, passion and drive to ensure the school continues to be a centre of excellence
Our Head Teacher will:
- be a practising Catholic with a desire to live and share the faith through their work
- be a strategic and creative thinker with the drive and enthusiasm to continue to promote the highest quality of teaching and learning across the school
- have a strong and proven commitment to school improvement and a clear determination to achieve educational excellence and promote inclusion and diversity
- be an excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff, governors, pupils, parents and the wider community committed to the catholic ethos of the school
- have high standards and expectations and a commitment to maintain and develop these through continuous school improvement be forward thinking in this new and evolving educational landscape
We can offer:
- a caring and inclusive school with a strong Catholic identity and well behaved children
- ambitious Governors who will support and resource you in leading the school forward
- dedicated, hard-working and committed staff
- a well maintained and resourced learning environment
- opportunities to work collaboratively with our Catholic partner schools
- opportunities for focused professional development
We encourage you to visit our school to get a feel for its character and ethos.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact: Angela Minns (Business Manager)
Closing Date: 2nd October 2017
Interview Date: 17th October 2017
We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding children.
We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful DBS checks.