The Royal Hospital School is a leading independent co-educational boarding and day school for 11 – 18 year olds, set in 200 acres of Suffolk countryside overlooking the River Stour.
The Royal Hospital School has the following vacancy required as soon as possible:
HEADMASTER’S ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PART TIME)
A part-time Administrative Assistant is required in the Headmaster’s Office, working 12 hours per week term, 33 weeks per year (term time plus 1 week).
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Duties will vary over the course of the school year and may include the following:
- Organisation of regular and key events that are arranged through the Head’s Office. This will include coordination of guest lists, invitations and confirming RSVPs. Coordinating catering and any other arrangements. These will include: social events, parents’ events, receptions for governors and other guests;
- Assisting with significant school events
- Organisation of meetings with pupils, e.g. Year 11 interviews, pupil lunches
- Weekly filing of papers produced in the Headmaster’s Office, and archiving
- Assist in the coordination of residential paperwork associated with the School’s estate
- Audio typing for file notes, reports and some correspondence
- Production of staff and pupil references requested by external organisations
- General administrative support to the PA and Headmaster
- Supporting other elements of the School’s administration
Please send a completed application form and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19 September at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Thursday 26 September
Further details of this position can be downloaded by visiting www.royalhospitalschool.org/vacancies or by contacting the HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01473 326200.
For more information about the Royal Hospital School, please visit www.royalhospitalschool.org