Whitehill Primary School
- Salary Range £59,857 - £81,478
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- 1st September 2018
- Apply by:
- 4 December 2017
Whitehill Primary School is a serially “Good” school in what has been an historically challenging context. The current Headteacher is moving to the Headship of Gravesend Grammar School, a different post within the Trust, and we are looking to appoint someone with experience and the personal qualities to lead the school on the next part of our journey to become “Outstanding”. Over the last three years, following a period of turbulence, the school has been transformed under the leadership of the current Head and with the commitment of the staff, and is now ready to take the next steps.
The school needs someone who can
· lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity
· provide visionary leadership and who has the determination to ensure that our pupils are given the best possible educational opportunities
· drive progress and achievement for all children and staff and empower them to fulfil their potential
· skilfully monitor and evaluate standards of attainment, learning and teaching and is able to create clear and imaginative action plans to ensure that all children reach their highest potential
· embrace the opportunities and challenges of an inclusive school setting
· be an effective communicator with staff, parents/carers and the wider community and who will get involved in building stronger relationships both within the school and the wider community
· They will be totally committed to child protection and will have a broad based and thorough understanding of child protection issues in the widest sense.
For more information about the School and to see our Ofsted report, please go to http://whitehillprimary.kent.sch.uk. If you would like to visit the School please contact Mr Malcolm Moaby, Headteacher, at the School on 01474 352973.
Applications on Gravesend Grammar School Academies Trust Application forms only should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
About Whitehill Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.