Redland Primary School
- Quick apply
- L13-L19 £52,930-£61,341
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Monday 3rd September, 2018
- Apply by:
- 4 February 2018
The Governing Body, staff, pupils and parents are seeking to appoint a dynamic, vibrant and inspirational Headteacher with a proven track record of strategic thinking alongside the ability to motivate and drive excellence. We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Has proven, successful leadership experience at a primary level. Will ensure that learning across all cohorts builds effectively on each pupil’s attainment.
• Is able to evidence the use of data, current research/developments in teaching and learning to support pupil development.
• Is reflective, with good communication and listening skills; able to recognise current strengths, maintaining stability whilst exploring evolving priorities
• Demonstrates a passion for teaching and learning and believes in maximising the potential of all children and staff to encourage them to perform to the best of their ability.
• Is an inspirational role model with strong leadership, business management, and organisational skills and a high level of inter-personal skills.
• Has the ability to sustain and enhance our strong relationships with parents, staff, governors and the community.
We can offer you:
• A diverse mix of children, who are hardworking, enthusiastic and well-behaved.
• A team of talented, hard-working, creative and committed staff, A culture of kindness and respect.
• Supportive, well-informed Governors, who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with a commitment to continuing professional development.
• A vibrant culture of kindness and respect where children are constantly challenged to achieve individual success together.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the school for you, we warmly encourage you to visit us before you apply. We would be delighted to show you our school and to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact Lin Paynter or Sam Hook at the school office on 01249 651623 or email email@example.com who will be able to arrange a suitable date and time for you to visit our school. School Website: www.redland.wilts.sch.uk Redland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
About Redland Primary School
- Redland Primary School
- Brook Street, Chippenham
- SN14 0JE
- United Kingdom
We constantly work to create and sustain a caring school community in which children can feel happy and secure. We know that by providing a rich, stimulating and relevant learning environment, we are creating the foundation upon which all future achievements will be built.
The years your child will spend with us are of enormous importance. They are not merely a period of preparation for the next educational stage, but a precious time, a time for the nurturing of the whole child into a confident and independent learner.
Redland Primary School Vision Statement
"Achieving Individual Success Together"
Redland Primary School
Pupil Vision Statement
"We all say we can and we do!!"
THE AIMS OF REDLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
We also aim to fulfil all aspects of the DFE/Government Strategy, ‘Every Child Matters’. The 5 major outcomes for the children are:-
Achieving and Enjoyment
Making Positive Contributions
By meeting these outcomes, as a school we also have 9 Priorities which each teacher displays as evidence in their classroom. These Aims & Values are:-
Skills for Life
Individual Success & Achievement
Stimulation and Creativity
Breadth & Depth of Learning
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.