Have you the passion, drive and skills to lead our thriving, happy primary school? The governors seek to appoint an innovative, creative headteacher who will nurture our caring, supportive ethos and take our school to new heights for the benefit of our children.
The post of headteacher becomes available from September 2018 on the retirement of our much-respected current head, Mrs Debbie Forster. We aim to appoint an inspirational leader who will preserve the caring, supportive ethos of our school which is so valued by pupils, parents and staff, yet lead it to achieve new heights. We are deeply committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
We can offer:
- a happy, safe learning environment in which every child is nurtured to develop a love of learning
- a supportive ethos built upon mutual respect
- a highly-motivated, dedicated staff
- a committed, active and supportive Governing Board
- a thriving, dynamic school which supports the whole child through a rich range of extra-curricular activities
- a commitment to supporting our children’s personal and emotional development
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- will inspire children to be passionate learners and realise their full potential
- has the skills and vision to develop Alford Primary School as a centre of excellence for teaching and learning
· will actively promote the school’s strengths and ethos and build upon its role as a school for the whole community
· will be committed to providing a safe, supportive school environment.
- will value our children and take pride in their achievements
- will be an inspirational leader who will work with all staff to achieve the best outcomes for children
- will lead us on our journey from ‘Good’ to Outstanding’
Visits to the school by arrangement are welcomed – please contact Mrs Catherine Murray, Clerk to the Governors by email: email@example.com or tel: 01507 463414.
Alford Primary School
Hanby Lane, Alford, Lincolnshire LN13 9BJTelephone: (01507) 463414 Fax: (01507) 463862E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.alford.lincs.sch.uk
Website Recruitment Pack