NORMAN GATE SCHOOL HEADTEACHER
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 2018 (12 Noon)
• Interview Date: 19th & 20th April 2018
• Job Start Date: 1st September 2018
• Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time
• Salary Type: Leadership Scale
• Indicative Salary Details: £57,078 to £66,017
• Hours of Work: Full Time
• Location of Role: Norman Gate School
• Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norman Gate is an outstanding primary school, dedicated to meeting the individual needs of children who have moderate learning difficulties. We are a dedicated and motivated team of staff who “go the extra mile” every day. Join our outstanding school and be part of a winning team. We are looking for someone inspirational with ideas who can help shape the school’s future, while maintaining the positive ethos.
• Inspirational and ready to rise to the next challenge?
• A clear communicator?
• A team player?
• Have the highest expectations of success for all?
• Expect ambitious standards for yourself and others?
• Work well in partnership with staff, parents and governors?
Then, we can offer you:
• A commitment to supporting your continuing professional development
• Exciting challenges
• A school that has always been open to ideas
• A Rights Respecting culture that permeates all we do
• A stimulating environment and dedicated staff
• The opportunity to play a crucial part in the children’s progress
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01264 323423
For an information pack please contact Education Personnel Services via email email@example.com Applications will need to be returned to Education Personnel Services, electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org ( 19th March @ 12 Noon)
Norman Gate School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks along with other relevant employment checks.