Applications are invited for the Headship of Arden Primary School
Email enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group 4, ISR – L21-27
The governors, staff and children of Arden Primary School are seeking to appoint a new headteacher to lead, inspire and develop our popular and thriving school.
Arden is a safe and creative environment; a happy, positive, vibrant and forward-thinking community, where each child and adult is valued and able to learn, play and achieve.
We believe in providing every child with every opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Arden has a supportive and friendly staff and governors who are committed to maintaining high standards by achieving the best for all pupils.
We are oversubscribed with waiting lists for most year groups; our school budget is balanced
We will offer:
- Highly motivated and friendly pupils who enjoy learning
- A strong, dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic staff team, committed to the development of our children
- An active, engaged and supportive governing body dedicated to moving our school forward
- Supportive parents/carers who want the best for their children
We are looking for a headteacher who:
- Has a clear educational philosophy and vision which focus on raising achievement and standards across the whole school
- Will maintain our culture of high expectations of attainment and progress
- Leads by example in promoting pupils’ welfare, learning, emotional well‐being and happiness
- Promotes inclusion and diversity
- Has the personality, skills and understanding to lead and manage a highly effective team
- Has a proven track record of effective leadership and management
- Will lead our school community with enthusiasm and a continuous drive towards excellence
- Be committed to working in partnership with governors, staff, parents/carers, key partners and the local community to ensure the future development of Arden School.
We encourage applicants to visit our school
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school office: 0121 675 7702
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th March 2018 by 5pm
Completed applications should be returned to:
Birmingham Education Partnership, 48-52 Floodgate Street, Units G4 & G5 Birmingham, B5 5SL
Or email to: email@example.com for the attention of: Sharon Simpson
Shortlisting: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Interview and Selection process: Monday 26th March 2018
References will be requested prior to the interview process.
Arden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS; prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EMPLOYMENT AND WE POSITIVELY WELCOME YOUR APPLICATION IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR GENDER, RACE, DISABILITY, COLOUR, ETHNIC OR NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUALITY, MARITAL STATUS, RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEPENDENTS, RELIGION, TRADE UNION ACTIVITY AND AGE