"Security, Equality, Positive Learning"
Group 3 NOR 430 + nursery
Children, staff and governors of this outstanding fully inclusive school are looking to appoint a leader who is personally committed to excellence, is passionate about their work and can inspire staff, governors, parents and pupils.
We would welcome applications from someone who has:
- drive, energy and a passion to lead and inspire our school in a warm and caring manner;
- proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills;
- a commitment to inclusion in all its aspects;
- high expectations of children’s achievement and behavior;
- a commitment to working in partnership with Governors and the wider community.
In return we can offer you:
- friendly and caring children who are keen to learn;
- a welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
- a skilled and dedicated team of hard working staff committed to excellence;
- an active and supportive governing body;
- strong links with the local community;
- the enriching experience of working within our diverse and multicultural environment;
- an outstanding professional development opportunity.
A visit to the school is encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Keely Atkinson, the School Business Manager, on 01204 331865 to make arrangements.
To request an information pack, please email email@example.com or telephone 01204 332124
Closing date: 26th February 2018, 12 noon.
Shortlisting date: 1st March 2018
Assessment Centre and Interviews: 8th/9th March 2018
Sunning Hill CP School
349 Derby Street
Bolton, BL4 9QB
Tel: 01204 333588