Following the intention of the current Head, Mrs Lesley Parlane, to retire after more than a decade of leadership, applications are now warmly invited from inspirational candidates for the post of Head of Clevelands Preparatory School.
Clevelands is a thriving co-educational day school located to the west of Bolton, Greater Manchester. With classes of no more than twenty, we provide the ideal setting for creating a secure and happy atmosphere, which encourages each child to develop their gifts and unlock their potential. At the last ISI inspection, the progress and attainment of the children was judged as excellent.
If you have:
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· A genuine open-mindedness and willingness to be challenged to learn about best practice (understanding of schools as a business)
· Sufficient energy to lead and understand all facets of the school (and where necessary, the commitment to ‘roll up sleeves and DO’)
· Ambition and vision for school development – a drive to perfection
· Ability to motivate and develop staff
then we would be interested in hearing from you…
The school is part of the Alpha Schools Group, which is led by educationalists and whose owner is a former Headmaster. You will be part of a larger community of individually-minded schools, affording opportunities for collaboration, inspiration and challenge from your fellow Headteachers. If you are interested in a similar role in the North West area, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
The Closing Date for Applications is 30th November 2018. First round interviews will be held on 5 and 6 of December. Final stage interviews will take place 12 December.
Clevelands Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and shall conduct a robust recruitment process. All applicants are expected to engage fully with the requirements of this process. Any offer to join the school is made subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check along with clearance on all other relevant safeguarding and child protection requirements.