Aiming for the stars
Can the children of Holly Spring count on you to launch their journey towards success?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational Primary Head Teacher to join a newly-amalgamated three-form entry primary school in the centre of Bracknell.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can lead us through a significant period of change, to bring together our two schools with a single set of values and vision, whilst motivating our children and staff to reach their full potential.
We want someone with ambition, passion and determination to lead the school as a whole, consistently raising standards where required, whilst recognising and maintaining current established good practice.
As part of our two schools joining together, we are looking to appoint a Head Teacher who is able to demonstrate that they can:
- Maintain and enhance our school ethos, keeping children at the heart of every decision
- Shape the future of the newly-amalgamated school through dynamic leadership
- Inspire excellence in learning and teaching
- Challenge, infl uence and motivate staff to expect and attain high goals
- Provide effective organisation and management of the school based on rigorous self-evaluation
- Be accountable for the effi ciency and effectiveness of the school
- Promote community cohesion through excellent working relationships.
Our children are inquisitive and thoughtful learners, our staff are creative, motivated leaders of education and our governing bodies are keen to build and maintain healthy relationships within our school community with children, staff and parents/carers.
If this sounds like a team that you’d like to be a part of and you think that you are the right person to steer our ship, we would welcome your application.
We would love you to come and visit our schools to get a greater understanding of us and this opportunity – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit. A full application pack is available via the email above.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th March 2019
Shortlisting: 25th March 2019
Interviews: 2nd & 3rd April
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of an enhanced DBS check.